Friday, June 20, 2014

Analog Diary: Way to Blue ♫

taken by Türker, near Kuzguncuk


near seaside in Kuzguncuk

:)

near seaside in Kuzguncuk

in Kuzguncuk

backstage of match-up fashion shoots

exploring around Kuzguncuk

backstage of match-up fashion shoots

Ayşin's home

her kitty


taken for "be my guest" part of my blog

<33

Karga Bar in Kadıköy

at the end of our mulled wine night!

Now it's time to look at all film roll photos taken back in those winter days!
Have a nice and fun weekend!

March 2014 / Istanbul.





2 comments:

  1. Great light in all the pictures! :) your face looking at Türker is ♥ ♥ !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes I realized how I looked at him now :)
      thank you <3

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...