I can imagine that you have lots of "things" to dream, wait and do for 2014.
When I look at 2013, I see that I had always something to do, but I achieved to do "some" of them.
Sometimes not only your body, but also your soul and mind must be ready for all changes and success.
Here are my 2014 goals so far.
--What are yours?
* Try to do more yoga
* Try to sleep regulary, eat healthy food
* Go to more natural places; near seaside, forest or a mountain
* Listen to new kinds of music
* Develop ideas for the new issues of my magazine; match-up
* Write more about everything
* Write more articles for some of my favorite mags
* Organize a paper art workshop
* Create stories for Papier Atelier's exhibiton theme
* Visit more galleries
* Take more portrait pictures
* Meet more people, talk to strangers
|taken by me in Paris|
* Travel again to some places I've missed such as; Berlin & Paris
* Been to new lands I've never gone (not decided yet which is gonna be)
* Organize a wedding ceremony for beloved family members and some friends
* Try new sex positions
* Drink new cocktails and try homemade cocktail recipes
* Read more books, mags, and zines
* Learn how to use "In Design" program
* Search about colors and color harmonies with together
* Create a small vintage collection and sell them on my blog
* Attend more gatherings
* Dance out every weekend (or at least once in 2 weeks)
* Learn how to do massage
* Decorate our bedroom and studio
* Practice Italian to not forget how to speak
instagram / flickr / facebook