A while ago, when I met Katie's blog first, she was on a big journey around USA. At that time, I couldn't
stop scrolling down on her blog to see more about her natural adventures, inspirational stories and film
photos taken during her travels.
Even she gave us enough inspiration to plan our American roadtrip for the next summer! Since I
discovered her blog, her life has changed like all of us; she moved to a new city, she has changed her hair
color, but Katie's lifestyle is still so inspirational that I follow with an excitement in this "bloggers world" :)
If you want to do "time-travel" into the oldies, to have a feeling of Australian life, and to dream away with
30's, be sure to check her lovely blog.
Now it's time to leave you with Katie's answers.
* What do you do for a living?
I run a small handmade clothing label, work as a seamstress is a French Antique company and also do
freelance costume design. All in all, I like to keep my hands very busy!
Follow the Fleet with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers. I first saw it as a 14 year old and have seen it
more times then I can count. I'm fairly confidently when I say that I know the entire script off my heart.
* Which song makes you happy?
* What are your inspirations in life?
My sweetheart and I are currently working on a 1930s inspired clothing range due out this summer, as well
as a vaudeville act which we'll be performing at Sydney Fringe this September. I'll be making all of the
costumes as well as flitting about on stage. We are also planning on moving to London next year which I'm
positively giddy about.
* How do you describe your style?
Ever evolving. At the moment I'm channelling a lot of 1930's vamp vibes as a result of my recently
* If your style is a movie character who would she/he be?
* If you have a color palette, which colors you put together to create your style?
It's currently winter in Australia so I'm wearing a lot of neutrals. Browns and Greys are on high rotation this
* Where do you live right now?
Marrickville; a quaint little suburb in Sydney, Australia.
* What are the 3 local suggestions for people who want to visit your neighborhood?
1. Addison Road Markets on a Sunday. I mainly go to pat all the neighbourhood dogs
and Shetland ponies but theres lots of great fresh produce, vintage and greenery to purchase too.
2. Daisy's Milk Bar has just opened up round the corner and is cute as a button! Its pretty much the
1950s milk bar of my dreams with pastels walls, handsome staff and super delicious food.
3. As a late night kebab lover I feel like Victoria Yeeros also deserves a mention because who doesn't
love a naughty kebab after a few too many shandies?
Although I've never visited before, I'm hoping London will be as great as everyone keeps telling me and I'll
never want to leave. I also wouldn't mind moving back to New York at some point in my life. I really miss
bagels, PBR and Central Park much more than I'd anticipated.
Thanks Katie ♪ ♪ ♫
+ follow me on Bloglovin
instagram / flickr / facebook