Friday, September 5, 2014

Lately // Bits and Pieces

some mornings I feel like this pineapple

a backstage photo from my magazine: match-up

a day for exploring new cafes, this is Lumiere

meeting in cafes, Holy Cafe

preparing some trips

in my cousin wedding

my parents' summer house

Santorini; my favorite village --- Megalochori

Istanbul, in a gathering

working for the new issue of match-up mag

try newly opened cafes, Coffeetopia

Sirkeci (a neighborhood)

fashion shoot backstage for my mag

make-up backstage

mulled wine season has just started!!

It's time to get back to my blog. I'm not sure how many of you read these though. 
Because sometimes I just figure out  that people just skip through the pics on blogs in a big rush... 
No time to read, think and listen in life...

Anyway, I've just come back from honeymoon and started to work hard for the new issue of my
magazine; match-up. It seems so fun from outside but somehow it's so hard to improve, get ads,
and take care of every little detail of a magazine. But still it's my own choice...

Also I'm gonna show more pics from my wedding and Santorini trip soon. Have a good friday!


**
Zaman yine en hızlısından akıp gidiyor. Bu yaz hayatımın en yoğun ve belki de en hızlı geçen yazı
oldu. 31 Mayıs'ta evlendikten sonra evlilik sürecinde ertelediğimiz birçok şeye geri döndük. Dergi
çalışmaları, Papier Atelier için projeler, evi düzenleme, tatil planları... derken Eylül geldi çattı bile.

Bu süreçte bazen çok yoruldum, bazen umutsuzluğa düştüm, bazen acayip derecede karamsar oldum.
Dışarıdan gözüken hiçbir şey aslında gözüktüğü kadar eğlenceli ve kolay olmayabiliyor. Kendi
işimi yapmaya başladığımdan beri bunun daha da çok farkına vardım. Bütün sorumluluk 
omuzlarımda, almaya çalıştığım reklamlar, ekibi bir araya getirme çabası vs. her şey zor ama ofis
hayatına göre kıyasladığımda yine de seçeceğim yol. Uzun, patikalı ve biraz virajlı bir yol...

Bütün bu koşuşturma arasında önce Altınoluk'a yazlığımıza gittik; 1-2 gün denize girip huzur bulduk.
Kuzenimi evlendirip, İstanbul'a geldik ve hazırlanıp Santorini'ye balayına gittik. Çok ama çok güzel
bir tatildi. Detayları yakında burada yazacağım. 

Mevsim geçişleri beni hüzünlendiriyor. Biraz da telaşa sokuyor. Nasıl bir sonbahar bizi bekliyor 
bakalım... Radyoyu açıyorum Beethoven'ın Piano Sonata No:14'ü çalıyor, biraz yağmur çiseliyor... 
Sakinleşiyorum.





2 comments:

  1. I love your bits and pieces. I sometimes have mornings when I literally have to skim through some of the blogs I read but mostly my mornings are super flexible and I am able to devote a chunk of time to read and enjoy the pictures. That's amazing what you are doing with your magazine! Must be hard work but so rewarding when your issue comes out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jane, thank you! Yes I agree with you, it's worth to see the result always than a feeling of hard process :)
      Hugs.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...