Sunday, December 8, 2013

Analog Diary: Waiting for the Sun I ☼




























































































































































































































































I have still many roll films that I can't wait to share and post soon!
These were taken when in New York with a Canon AE-1 camera, and developed in the last week.

September / 2013.
Analog Diary 

+ follow me on Bloglovin 

instagram / flickr  facebook

2 comments:

  1. Aw, NYC in analogue! It is so good to walk with you through its streets and see the details, what was the Elephant? hahaha. I am also in love with your blue jacket, white blouse, backpack and sunnies combo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I found this blue jacket in Istanbul for almost free (very cheap) and it saved my life all summer surprisingly, it fits with every piece :))
      This elephant lives in Williamsburg, one night we met him by chance! I think this is one of the smart street arts!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...