Monday, July 29, 2013

A turquoise sunday

diving into the water
























feeling the summer























my new turquoise slippers from H&M























my love with his favorite vintage sunglasses
























reading time























CHEERS! with Turkish Raki
dinner table
feeling sick & tired :)
Yesterday, we spent our time with some of my friends. Swimming, talking and eating most delicious
Turkish mezzes with Raki (a national alcohol drink) :)
Now, it's just 3 days left to my mountain & sea vacation in Mediterranean part of my country!

Have a good week!

28.07.2013 / Istanbul.



4 comments:

  1. Such a great summer post! Love the colors of your pics so nice :)
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a wonderful weekend! Such gorgeous shots!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me craving some poolside action. Looks very relaxing. Loving all the turquoise too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...