Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday, make my day ★★

a beautiful editorial by Olga de la Iglesia

missing summertime! a picture by Jimmy Marble

smoothie love <3 by Williams Sonoma

summer colors! by Amanda Jasnowski

light summer shirts for my love! freemans sporting club

a film photograph by Lindsay Hamlyn

planty studio of Gloria Melo

freunde von freunden - Albert Folch's home in Barcelona











































































































































































like this kind of geometrical architecture <3

sense of nostalgia








































This friday it's all rainy here. So it's not a surprise to find myself looking at this kind of images
reminding me of a summertime! I just couldn't help dreaming of way too many things to do for this 
summer  

What are you up to do this summer? Do have any specific dreams & plans?

Happy friday!

P.S: To see the sources, just click on the names.


instagram / flickr  facebook



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...