Thursday, April 28, 2016

Analog Diary: Birthday & Getaway










































































Since the last year, I've tried to have a getaway place for my birthday. This year I entered to my
new age with a gorgeous Istanbul view and delicious food at the top of an old building of a hotel,
then after a couple of days we went to Adatepe, one of my favorite towns at the north Aegean coast.
Also stayed in my summer house close to this town. Besides summer season, it's perfect to be
somewhere when it's off season. Observing local people, listening to birds singing, watching the sea
without any disturbance... That's what I'm expecting from a bautiful place when it's off season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...